Four months down and 8 more to go. I think 2014 might be the fastest year I’ve had yet. I guess it is true that each year your child ages time speeds up. Things I am looking forward to in May: planting my seedlings, seeing Anne’s flowers bloom that we planted in April, and the weather starting to warm up (I hope).
For the month of May I want to remake my Flowering Lone Star quilt in the new fabrics I bought last month. I need to take detailed pictures so that I can write up a pattern. I really hope I can get this done.
What about you? What’s your April goal?
What one item will you choose?
You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.
Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.
Please grab a button or link back to Shanna and I so other people can join in the fun!
**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Shanna, so there is no need to enter twice **
May prizes include:
1. Fat quarter bundle from ADORNit
2. 3. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 2 Patterns
4. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern
5. Thread Prize from Aurifil
6, 7. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)
8. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams
9. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge
10. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
11. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs
12. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns
13. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies – Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping