Last month I won one of the traveling stash boxes. It was fun to win, at the time I didn’t now that there were actually 6 traveling stash boxes, who knew! I went through the box and Anne claimed a couple of sparkly pink fabrics she wanted for the quilt that she is making (yup, at 4 years old she is not only a quilter, but a designer too!!!) and I threw in a few things from my stash:
- Be an active blogger
- Update the log in the box with your information so others know who contributed
- Follow the rules and guidelines in the box
- You can take as much as you like from the box, but make sure you replace it with like or similar items
- Items should be in new or like-new condition
- Fabric should be quilt shop quality fabrics (the box is not meant to be a dumping ground for fabrics you do not like)
- This is a US only giveaway
If you are interested, leave me a comment below. Anne will pick a winner on Monday April 28th.
I am interested thanks!
I’d love to host the travelling stash box.
Oh I would love to join into the traveling stash giveaway. 🙂
HA! I have one right now too but I’d definitely take a crack at a second one!
That black & white fab caught my eye as I’m working on an “I spy” for grandson’s 3rd Birthday in June. Thanks for the chance to win.
Oh, sure, I’ve always thought this would be fun. Thanks for the chance. Gotta love that little acorn who hasn’t fallen far from your tree. =)
I would love to win! Looks like fun!
I would love to win the traveling stash!
I would love to win…what fun!
this sounds like a fun box to win. thanks
I would love to win this stash box! It is so fun to see where it has traveled. 😉 -Brittany
I don’t even know there were that many traveling around, how fun. I’d like to have a try 🙂