April Showers bring May Flowers…right? Gosh I hope so since I will be starting to work on my garden this month! I will also be working on the Modern She Made Swap on Flickr that I am in. This time the project has to include hexies, and thanks to the wonderful Shanna, I found out and was accepted into the swap.
These are my EPP templates and my layout – the background is going to be a surprise for now…
My partner likes scrappy and rainbows so these are my fabric pulls.
What about you? What’s your April goal?
What one item will you choose?
You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.
Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.
Please grab a button or link back to Shanna and I so other people can join in the fun!
**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Shanna, so there is no need to enter twice **
1. Thread Prize from Aurifil
2. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge
3. $15.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
4, 5. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)
6. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams
7. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern
8. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies – Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping
9. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns
10. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
11. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Shanna or myself!