Whew! May is almost over. This month was a bear for me, how about you? I realized about a week ago that I hadn’t made any progress on my goal, which was to remake the top for my Flowering Lone Star Quilt. I am happy to announce the top is done. I am working on the back now. Here is the original quilt, I will blog later this week about the new top after I get some pictures. If it is nice out tomorrow, I will be corralling hubby into helping me!
You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.
Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.
Please grab a button or link back to Shanna and I so other people can join in the fun!
**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Shanna, so there is no need to enter twice **
May prizes include:
1. Fat quarter bundle from ADORNit
2. 3. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 2 Patterns
4. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern
5. Thread Prize from Aurifil
6, 7. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)
8. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams
9. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge
10. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to
11. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs
12. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns
13. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies – Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping