A Lovely Year of Finishes that Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts and I co-lead has been awesome!
Here are my finished A Lovely Year of Finishes projects that I finished.
As you can see they aren’t always finished products but they are great accomplishments, for me.
I didn’t finish all of my goals, but I am mighty proud of the ones that I did finish, and as we all know…life happens! 🙂
- You need to have successfully finished at least 6 of the goals you set for yourself in 2014.
- You need to have linked each goal and each finish to the parties that Shanna and I hosted throughout the year.
- Make a Mosaic or simply post ONE picture, that we can link to the rest of your finishes. One entry per person.
Again please make it super easy for us to give you prizes.
Link back to all 6 or more of your ALYoF photos or blog posts.
If we can’t verify you’re finishes we’ll not be able to provide you with a prize.
What are the prizes you ask?
Well we have some fantastic sponsors.
2014 finale prizes
1. $35.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
2. & 3. TWO winners each getting to choose TWO pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs($40 value)
4. Box of thread from Aurifil
5. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns
6. One pdf pattern from Sew Sweetness
**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Shanna , so there is no need to enter twice **
Thanks for participating last year.
And if you are interested we’re growing and have a whole new year starting.
To link up your new January goal, go to this post.