It’s been such a treat to read on everyone’s review of an entire year.
A Lovely Year of Finishes that Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts and I co-lead is so grand. We so enjoy that it’s been a helpful endeavor. But really this is successful because of YOU, thank you for your participation.
Well we have some fantastic sponsors be sure to go and support them.
And for the finale….the winners are:
1. $35.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
Becky – Flickr
2. & 3. TWO winners each getting to choose TWO pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs($40 value)
Ellie Q – Color My World
Heidi – Red Letter Quilts
4. Box of thread from Aurifil
Iris – Crazy Dutch Bird Quilts
5. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns
Jessica – Just Some Boobs
6. One pdf pattern from Sew Sweetness
Kell – Flickr
Heather – A Reformed Heath’n
8. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams
SarahAnne – Bobbins, Bokken, and Books
9. PDF Pattern from Katy – The Littlest Thistle
Lucy – Lucymade
10. Honey, Bunny and Doll – pattern kit
Val – Val’s Quilting Studio
11. prize from Clover and Violet
Shauna – Shauna’s World
12. prize from Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies
Moneik – Moneik Quilts
Thanks to everyone who participated and sponsored. I am so looking forward to a productive 2015!
Congratulations to all of the winners – not just the ones that received prizes, but to everyone that completed their chosen projects!
Thanks Melissa and Shanna, and all of the prize sponsors too!
Thanks to you guys for a great year. This was my first venture into connecting with any sort of quilt/sew community & I’ve really enjoyed it! I’m excited to use the patterns from Persimmon Dreams. Thanks to all those sponsors!!! This great wrap up gives me extra motivation to start 2015 off right!