Hi Everyone! Happy Friday! We had a bit of a rough day yesterday in our house. It started off when Anne and I came downstairs and I realized that it smelled funny. I looked everywhere for the source of the odor. All the usual places: trash can, fridge, ripening fruit on the counter. Nothing smelled weird. Took me about 30 minutes before I realized we had a gas leak! Little bit scary. I called the power company and we were told to evacuate the house until they showed up. Turns out we had a leak where the gas line connects to our oven and it was due to faulty installation. Ugh! At least it wasn’t me and the hubs who did it!
So, I hope you will understand that I am taking the day off. I may not even sew today, just want to relax a little and recover from yesterday’s events.