Ok, I’m going to say it…the year is half over! I can’t even believe that. How did we get here. Technically we still have 7 full days left until the end of the month, and can I just say thank goodness?!? I am only 2/3 of the way done with my goal for the month. For some reason I have a mental block to pattern writing, but I am working on it!
Here’s my progress to date, a fully finished quilt. Sorry about the crummy indoor pictures, but it decided to rain yesterday, go figure, living in Washington and all!
And because I love my rocking chair, I decided my quilt needed its picture taken there!
And I also love a great rolled up binding 🙂
I have my pattern about 40% written and I have 7 days to finish it…I think I can, I think I can!
Now it’s your turn! Show us what you finished this month! You can link up here or with Shanna, you don’t have to link up twice.
Don’t forget our wonderful prizes this month! Make sure you head on over and check out our amazing sponsors, they add such a fun element to this year of finishes!
1. Choice of $15 or 2 charm packs from Stitch n’ Giggles
2. Loving Pieces donated from Paper Pieces
3. $20.00 Gift Certificate from the Quilting Lodge
4. A Fat Quarter Bundle from Moda United Notions
5. $15.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
6. $25.00 Gift Certificate to Superior Threads