It’s the end of April already? Did you have lots of showers this month? We had our fair share here, which I actually don’t mind too much because it means I can be in my nice warm sewing room and quilt pretty much guilt free. I am excited to report that I got my quilt top finished! I have no idea how I will quilt this baby but it is at least done for now!
I usually don’t use too much black in my quilts but I have to say I just love how it frames the blocks and really ties them together.
Now it is your turn, show us what you got done!
No worries if you aren’t a blogger, you can link up your finished project from a photo you’ve added to our flickr group.
Shanna and I are excited to host this monthly link with tons of prizes!
And let’s not forget the prizes from our amazing sponsors:
April’s Prizes Include:
1. A Craftsy Class (winners choice of class)
2. $15.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
3. Choice of $15 or 2 charm packs from Stitch n’ Giggles
4. A Paper Piecing Kit from Paper Pieces
5, 6, 7 Will get one thread pack of Auriful Thread donated from Aurifil
8. $20.00 Gift Certificate from the Quilting Lodge
9. $10.00 Gift Certificate from Contemporary Cloth
9 winners will be chosen by Mr. Random for those that post here and the wrap-up linky at the end of the month with a completed finish.