This whole year (2012), right up until yesterday, I have been operating under the impression that I really didn’t get all that much done. That was until I started counting finished projects (by finished I mean 100% done, so to be counted for this particular list, a quilt had to be quilted and bound).
I now feel as though I accomplished a thing or two.
- Twirling Around Quilt and Pattern
- Sew Happy QAL Quilt – it was quilted and bound by a friend but it is finished nonetheless)
- Zig Zag Zoom baby quilt for my nephew
- Crossroads Quilt and Pattern – I haven’t really talked much about this one but perhaps that will change this year… (This quilt is the last one in the bottom right hand corner)
- Dresden Tumbler Quilt for Anne
- Commission Quilt
- Flying Arrows quilt
- Navy Quilt for Susan from The History Quilter – made with Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts and Jenna from Sew Happy Geek
- Crossed Eyes Spied Quilt
- Charity Quilt
- Flying Geese Table Runner
- Pinwheel Table Runner
- Feathered Star Library Bag
- Feathered Star Pillow (aka – Leftovers Pillow)
- Halloween Glow-in-the-Dark Wall Hanging
- Pinwheel Candle Mat
- HST Triangle Wall Hanging for Kristy from Hopeful Threads
- Grab Bag for Dentist Trip
- Baby Doll Sleeping Bag
- Star Wall Hanging
- Star and Dot Wall Hanging
- Witch Hat for Anne and a dress to go with!
- Apron for me
- Apron for Anne
- Crossroads Wall Hanging for Anne’s Room
- Desk Makeover
- I learned some hand embroidery
- 2 Mug Rugs
- 3 Dresses
- 2 Pairs of Shorts
- 6 Cuddle Blankets
- 4 Receiving Blankets
- 4 e-reader cases
- 10 Pillowcases
- 2 zipper pouches
- 83 Bee Blocks
I was busier than I thought!!! Now I need to set some goals for 2013!
2013 Sewing and Quilting Goals
- 12 months – 12 finishes – Join me in A Lovely Year of Finishes
- Start My Crazy Quilt – I’ve been collecting fabrics since I was a pre-teen (and many were gifted to me by a wonderful family friend), it is time to do something with them!
- Do something with all my Hexies
- Make pajamas for Anne
- Learn how to use my Ruffler Foot
- Sew a dress for myself
That’s it – very simple, but I still think it will be a lot of work. I will be truly happy if stick to number one and finish some of my UFOs.
Are you setting goals and resolutions? How do you decide?
Happy New Year My Friends!