I am the kind of person who needs lists. I like to be able to cross things off and feel as though I accomplished things.
Here is my October list – the crossed off things have already been completed this month – everything else is in the category of “Git ‘Er Done!”
Sew Bee Blissful Blocks Do. Good Stitches Blocks
- Christmas Block Swap Block
Block Swap Adventures Block Simply Delightful Purse – sewn
- Simply Delightful Pattern
- Halloween (
bag& tutorial) guest post for Creating My Way to Success
- 6 blocks for Christmas Sampler – 10 Tutorials
Cut my charm squares for Christmas Charm Swap
- Bottled Rainbows Blocks (these don’t all have to happen in October:
Indigo Ocean Teal Turquoise
- Stocking Tutorial for Stocking Drive at Purple Panda Quilts (actually due November 8)
It is a big list, but if I do a little bit each day I will be good to go I think! I also have 4 quilts that I want to finish before Christmas! We shall see!
Today is the last day to enter the Intrepid Thread Giveaway – it ends tonight at midnight!
What is on your list?